Website false positive blocking

RaduF

As the subject says, 157.90.180.88  ( hxxp://fan.couriermanager.eu ) is blocked by BrowserGuard. There's absolutely no reason to block it - it's a business web app for courier companies, and that specific subdomain has just been created for a new client. 

Screenshot is below.

The error is intermittent and rather random, and (so far) only after login, so I'm afraid I can't give clear instructions to reproduce. 

download (22).png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated Title
  • AdvancedSetup changed the title to Website false positive blocking
  • Staff

I have whitelisted the site.  This occurs most often because of scenarios like the user decided today is the day that the app should remember his password for him, or he can call himself Donald Trump if he wants to, or some other reason that he is clearly not paying attention.  If a website operator is too aggressive with alerts, that can be fixed.  Unfortunately, there's no real fix for stupid outside of letting them get it out of their system.  Whitelisting works.  Please allow 15-30 minutes.