Windows 7 on it's way

AdvancedSetup

• Root Admin

Your Pre-Order Information

Windows 7 Professional Upgrade

Delivery Option: Download

Quantity: 2 $99.99

Your copy of Windows 7 will be available Oct. 22, 2009.

On Oct. 22 you will receive an e-mail with information as to how to redeem your copy of Windows 7.

Subtotal: $199.98

Tax: $0.00

And I bet the download servers are overloaded and you won't be able to download it ;)

Notice this email came 7 days before the release of Windows 7 - someone likes the number 7

• Root Admin

You can review the pricing here

UPGRADE PRICES

Windows 7 - Home Premium $119.99

Windows 7 - Professional $199.99

Windows 7 - Ultimate $219.99

FULL PRICES

Windows 7 - Home Premium $199.99

Windows 7 - Professional $299.99

Windows 7 - Ultimate $319.99

# Running Windows Vista?

# If you have Windows Vista, you can purchase Windows 7 Upgrade versions. You can do a clean install (back up your files, clean install, and reinstall your applications) or an in -place upgrade (Windows 7 installs over Windows Vista).

# Running Earlier Versions?

# If you have Windows XP, you can purchase Windows 7 Upgrade versions. But you must back up your files, clean install, and reinstall your applications. If you

Your Pre-Order Information

Windows 7 Professional Upgrade

Delivery Option: Download

Quantity: 2 $99.99

Your copy of Windows 7 will be available Oct. 22, 2009.

On Oct. 22 you will receive an e-mail with information as to how to redeem your copy of Windows 7.

Subtotal: $199.98

Tax: $0.00

And I bet the download servers are overloaded and you won't be able to download it ;)

Notice this email came 7 days before the release of Windows 7 - someone likes the number 7

The last Ubuntu Linux update (9.04) overload their system, I can just imagine what Win 7 will be like. Hopefully, with Bill Gates' money Microsoft has a lot more servers than the Open Software foundation.

Thanks so much for this link! That was fascinating reading. Wow things have come a long way from the early days eh?

My father has been in the IT industry for 30 years and he well remembers some of these operating systems. I remember helping him out in my school holidays back in 1981 making up RACET NEC DOS user manuals in ring binders.