Make it possible to whitelist files straight from Threat Scan results

COOLak

Hi guys. I would really love to have the option to whitelist files straight from this window. From time to time, Malwarebytes keeps "detecting" some cracked software that I have, and it's way too tiring to open Allow List and whitelist these elements one by one every time. I'm really tired of this. Malwarebytes performs a scheduled scan every 24 hours, and every time I have to scroll through this list to see if there's nothing new and then just close it, and then repeat it every 24 hours (because I don't want to go manually whitelist them one by one, this is torture). Can we make it possible to whitelist all elements at once from the Threat Scan results window please?

falses.png

6 hours ago, COOLak said:

I would really love to have the option to whitelist files straight from this window.

If any of the items being detected are registry keys or other items not directly accessible through the Allow List functions in Malwarebytes then you should perform a scan by returning to the main dashboard and clicking the Scan button, and once the scan completes either uncheck the box next to each item you wish to keep, or if they are all items belonging to the program you wish to exclude then click the empty checkbox at the top left of the list to clear all checkboxes then click Next and when prompted on what to do with the remaining items simply select the option to always ignore them and they will be added to your Allow List so that they will no longer be detected by scans or the Malware Protection component.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479234-Add-to-the-Allow-List-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Porthos said:

If any of the items being detected are registry keys or other items not directly accessible through the Allow List functions in Malwarebytes then you should perform a scan by returning to the main dashboard and clicking the Scan button, and once the scan completes either uncheck the box next to each item you wish to keep, or if they are all items belonging to the program you wish to exclude then click the empty checkbox at the top left of the list to clear all checkboxes then click Next and when prompted on what to do with the remaining items simply select the option to always ignore them and they will be added to your Allow List so that they will no longer be detected by scans or the Malware Protection component.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038479234-Add-to-the-Allow-List-in-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-v4

Thank you, I never noticed that I could click Next after unchecking everything. I feel embarassed now. Problem solved.

• Like 1