I got infected with a virus that disabled access to all antivirus softwares

Elelyx

I got this virus when I was installing editing program from a website, When I finished installing through the setup suddenly command prompt starts to open and close by itself and my laptop restarted by itself for multiple times. then when I turned on my laptop again i noticed my laptop fan is louder than usual and my browser got popup ads every 1 hour the ads are just white and the url I saw is huminee.com I heard it's a well known virus over the internet. So I quickly deleted all the files that I downloaded but the problem is still there. and overtime my laptop started to lag.

I opened virus and threat protection to scan for virus but it said "your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to accsess is not available, contact IT help desk for more information"

I downloaded malwarebytes and the software wont open it said "unable to connect the server", its the same with every other antivirus softwares I tried everything like bitdefender ,mcafee, avg, avira, gridinsoft, etc. 

also I don't have any restore point because I never created one, I'm on windows 10

So I suspect that this virus disabled all access to security related softwares. Then how do I get rid of this virus?

Captured.JPG

Capture2.JPG

• Root Admin

Hello @Elelyx

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks