IS THIS A SIGNAL OF A HACK??

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I logged into my computer where I normally use Safari as my default browser and it had signed me out of my YouTube account. None of my other accounts had been affected but YouTube (Google drive, instagram, twitter, etc.). This happens every time I close the tab and it is starting to get annoying.

As a side note, when I log again to YouTube it doesn't ask for my password, it just logs me in and even when it logs me out I can still see the channels I am subscribed to... 

I've tried deleting the caché and browser history but none of this worked, any idea why this might be happening?

10 hours ago, crint said:

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I logged into my computer where I normally use Safari as my default browser and it had signed me out of my YouTube account. None of my other accounts had been affected but YouTube (Google drive, instagram, twitter, etc.). This happens every time I close the tab and it is starting to get annoying.

As a side note, when I log again to YouTube it doesn't ask for my password, it just logs me in and even when it logs me out I can still see the channels I am subscribed to... 

I've tried deleting the caché and browser history but none of this worked, any idea why this might be happening?

Hey, i'm no official MB staff, nor am i an expert, but I just wanna say that i don't think this is a hack. The same thing happens to me every time i open youtube. This is most likely nothing to worry about. This is probably just some wonky google mistake. 

In general terms, the sites control when you get logged out of their site, not your computer. And it's not unusual for a site to adopt different timelines and situational rules as to when they decide you should be logged out steered by corporate security people. I also run across several sites that recognize me immediately by several factors including IP address, cookies, computer UUID, etc., but they still need me to login before I get to do certain things where they need to make sure my computer is still being operated by the account holder.

So no, I don't see any way that your situation is the result of a hack and feel you should be talking to YouTube to see if they know why this is suddenly occurring. I know of nobody else who has suffered such a hack, nor do I know of any reason why a hacker would bother to cause such a thing.