All email addresses blocked, Had to uninstall... Now what?

jcardana

I've been using www.anadrac.com for 20+ years. My former webhost ApolloHosting never had issues. They were bought by Verio, six years ago and they got blacklisted for malware.
They won't resolve the problem of my website being hosted on a flagged server.

I installed Malwarebytes thinking it would be "easier" than AVG Free. When I registered here, I went to my email, using Thunderbird, to verify my email and verify this account.

Malwarebytes did a great job at shutting everything down.

Now, I can't use Malwarebytes because, as you know, i HAVE to have my email. What a bummer.

• Staff
34 minutes ago, jcardana said:

I've been using www.anadrac.com for 20+ years. My former webhost ApolloHosting never had issues. They were bought by Verio, six years ago and they got blacklisted for malware.
They won't resolve the problem of my website being hosted on a flagged server.

I installed Malwarebytes thinking it would be "easier" than AVG Free. When I registered here, I went to my email, using Thunderbird, to verify my email and verify this account.

Malwarebytes did a great job at shutting everything down.

Now, I can't use Malwarebytes because, as you know, i HAVE to have my email. What a bummer.

Hi- the following file is detected at VirusTotal:

http://anadrac.com/Downloads/TrainzCalculator.zip

VirusTotal - File - 3ec41ed8231a6c2c412cd130667dc8923de15d32451786852aff82d3423fa9a1

• gonzo locked this topic