Sandboxie free update

chimpy

Sandboxie free has a new update to 3.40 but when I try to update it says to run as admin with privileges but right clicking it to run as admin just gets the same result and the little icon in the tray does not have a "run as admin" option so I have no clue what to do unless I log in as admin... but is there another way I just have not worked out?

Thanks.

Sandboxie free has a new update to 3.40 but when I try to update it says to run as admin with privileges but right clicking it to run as admin just gets the same result and the little icon in the tray does not have a "run as admin" option so I have no clue what to do unless I log in as admin... but is there another way I just have not worked out?

Thanks.

Just download the installer from

http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?DownloadSandboxie

And as they say

Upgrade: If you have an earlier version of Sandboxie already installed

you can let the installer upgrade (overwrite) your existing installation.

Very easy. You have to be a administrator to install

Bo

Thanks bo.elam, I just did that, Got a pop up from MS asking if this program installed correctly and if not would I like to re try but I checked the version number I have and its 3.40 the newest one and it seems to launch ok so I just clicked on yes it installed correctly.