How do I disable password protection in Malwarebytes premium?

I don't remember why I even set that up. Now whenever I want to change anything I have to enter this ridiculously difficult password sometimes as many as 8 times to get where i want. Do I need to uninstall Malwarebytes and reinstall just to get rid of the password protection?  There were problems getting it to work right in the first place and I don't want to even think about the nightmare of reinstalling premium and the errors that will occur. Even getting into this forum took a half hour to find a password they would accept.

I typed it to remember it but I hope I can copy paste it because to qualify as strong it needed 25 characters!

I have no idea if I'm posting this in the right place or how to view a reply.

Oh yeah, how do I cancel this forum if they start spamming my email account?

15 minutes ago, whhocares said:

Do I need to uninstall Malwarebytes and reinstall just to get rid of the password protection?

You need to use the MB support tool to do the uninstall and reinstall.

Please do the following Uninstall and reinstall using the Malwarebytes Support Tool

Please close all browsers and programs before running the tool. Right click and quit MB from the system tray also.

20 minutes ago, whhocares said:

I typed it to remember it but I hope I can copy paste it because to qualify as strong it needed 25 characters!

That password does not have to be strong like email or banking. I currently have a 4 digit password.