Help with renewal required

Hi - we received a couple of email reminders that our MB subscription was due for renewal recently. So we logged in and tried to setup the autorenewal option on your website.

This didn't work because it doesn't accept the Paypal payment method we had been using.

So, we updated our payment method to use our credit card. Then the autorenewal option disappeared. Our subscription has now lapsed and we can see no way of renewing?

We have created various "tickets" requesting support thourgh our account panel but never hear back from anyone.

Does anyone actually support your products, and can they please help us to pay you and renew our license??

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Speedyp said:

We have created various "tickets"

Each time you create a new ticket, it cancels the previous.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

What was the last ticket number. please post it.

Thanks for getting back to me. The last ticket number was 3562233  I think. I can't find any reference to it on our account panel, but got an email with that number on it.

Did not realise how long it takes to respond. Or how difficult it is to simply renew a MB subscription we have been using for @ 8 years!

Cheers