false positive at my dog club

Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

I don't think Eastern Counties Golden Retriever Club is really a suspicious website, I have been there often before and downloaded stuff ok.  Today I wanted to see the Sugar Beet schedule and entry form but I was blocked, see attached screenshots.  Please could you investigate. 

I read your instructions and have searched and not found the website submitted already.  An 'unknown server error' is preventing me from uploading the screenshots and malware report to you.

The website I think is safe is https://www.ecgrc.co.uk/event/sugarbeet-novice-open-working-test/

and the downloads I want are the links in orange to Schedule and Entry Form.

Many thanks

Matthew

• Staff
  • Solution

The site has been whitelisted.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for the block to become effective.  The website owner is foolishly allowing Microsoft Office files (both the schedule and the entry form) to be downloaded directly. We block downloads of that type due to the ease in which they can be modified to contain malware.

• gonzo locked this topic