Our site are blocked, but they are clean.

NosaLee
Go to solution Solved by JPopovic,

• Staff
19 minutes ago, NosaLee said:

Dear staff,

Our site are being blocked by malwarebytes. I check it on "www.virustotal.com" and it's clean. Please, unblock following site:

https://www.trisunsoft.com/

Thank you very much!

TriSun Software Limited

Hi-

This domain had its rule disabled a few days ago, please update the database and check again.

@Porthos

Yes, thank you.

Updated MWB add-in, still blocked our site.

It's maddening, we didn't do anything, we just made our software well. . .

Hope MWB can finally solve the problem, they blocked us about 1 month ago, now, again...

Thank you.

TriSun Sotware Limited

• Staff
5 minutes ago, NosaLee said:

@Porthos

Yes, thank you.

Updated MWB add-in, still blocked our site.

It's maddening, we didn't do anything, we just made our software well. . .

Hope MWB can finally solve the problem, they blocked us about 1 month ago, now, again...

Thank you.

TriSun Sotware Limited

As above this is a Browser Guard issue, so I'll move this topic over to that forum for resolution, thanks for being patient

I have spoken with @TeMerc about this block, and found that the block was put back on yesterday.  I work with Browser Guard, but this is a premium block...I cannot add or remove premium blocks.  I am going to put this thread back into the forum where it can get visibility by the staff member who can fix it or provide a meaningful response to you.  I apologize for the lack of corrective action on my part, but I am doing what I can to assist.

• gonzo locked this topic