Possibly Received Funny Email After Contacting Support

Hello, first off please forgive if there is a better spot for me to ask this question. 

I have been having trouble after being hacked. I contacted Malwarebytes support through the website. I received an email back and responded. My response was immediately sent back to me saying it could not be delivered due to having spam in it. Then showed me a bunch of “info for administrators” where in this info I noticed the email address I responded was support @ mail1 dot malwarebytes dot com. See that “1” hiding in with the word mail? 

ok so since I did respond to this email I am freaking out assuming I have just fallen for another scam of some type. 

Can someone let me know if this is a valid Malwarebytes email? I have pics of the info from my email but I think it shows things I should not post publicly I am sure though. I can post the pics. I am desperate for assistance in this whole issue. 

Sorry again if placing this is the incorrect spot, thank you so much for any time you guys can give me on this. 

:welcome:

Regret to read of your troubles.  Do you have a Support Ticket number ?

You are saying that you did create the initial request on the Malwarebytes Support website.   right ?  

That would result in a automatic ticket creation & then you would get a first initial automated email reply,  which would then list a Ticket number.

As far as content of the body of email of your reply,  perhaps there may be some word that triggers a 'rejection".

By the way

Once you have created a Ticket, the system will send a confirmation email to you, with the Subjcet line

Malwarebytes Support Ticket  ( with a 7 digit number )

That 7-digit number is the Ticket number.

The from is support@mail1 (dot) malwarebytes (dot) com

From that point on, just follow the directions provided you, and make 1 reply as appropriate.   

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

Hello, yes my original support # is 3548312 and I submitted to this same site I found the forums from, same place I downloaded Malwarebytes from. 

and correct, I submitted my ticket then received an automated reply as is usually normal, then shortly after received an email with instructions for how to submit more info. 

My internet service is off for a few days (unrelated to my Malware issue) so I have not been able to follow up just yet. So now after a few days I had gotten this new email from an actual person. I replied to the this email saying about my internet being out atm and asking that my ticket stay open until I get back online. This is the message that was kicked back to me. 

Hi ok so to clarify it is the “signature” setting in my email app (cellphone). I am pretty sure it has always been there like that but never gotten any trouble about it before. So maybe it’s fine idk everything scared me but either way I was able to delete it in settings. I have no email to reply to now though. 

Hi again I’m sorry I don’t know what to do. I just received another email from the same person, I tried to reply and got the same message. It says I cannot reply because my message contains possible spam. I have put nothing into the messages but text, same as I am doing here, so I do not understand. The signature thing I thought might be the problem has been removed. I am just very stressed I feel like my entire life is hacked and I have a hard time communicating with people and idk what to do. I sent myself a test email and it works fine so idk. This is a new phone idk how to get him out of it.