Blocked Website

VCL

I allowed a site in MWB and it's still blocked due to phishing, so I'm not sure if it's Malwarebytes or a Microsoft issue.

Maybe MS Edge is the problem but I looked through the security settings and see allowed websites but don't see how to add an allowed website.

• Root Admin

Hello @VCL

Please let us know the URL you're trying to allow. Is it being blocked by Browser Guard or by Malwarebytes 4 ?

Let us get some logs please.

To begin, please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your installation for troubleshooting:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained are safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thank you

https://agenciez.co

I tired Chrome and no problem so, it must be MS Edge browser problem.

I found an area listing allowed sites but couldn't find how to add a site.

The allowed sites weren't sites I entered but I must have checked an OK link when Edge asked about them.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
disabled live hyperlink

I was able to get a MB4 block on edge and Chrome but not Firefox.

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0, ,

-Website Data-
Category: Malvertising
Domain:
IP Address: 99.86.100.3
Port: 443
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe

But also BG shows this

2021-08-10_16h31_13.png

Edited by Porthos

• TeMerc locked this topic