Black screen after "Press F1 to Run SETUP"

Windows 10 Home
MB: Asus H110M-A/M.2

My PC was running fine, but I wanted to boot into another hard drive. So I tried entering bios by pressing the delete button on Startup, and I would just get a black screen.

So I found some posts online saying that I should reset the CMOS. I did that by turning off the computer and jumping the two pins with a screwdriver. After doing that, I can't even get into windows. Now what happens is when I get to the screen asking me to press the delete key to enter the BIOS, without me pressing any keys it automatically goes to a screen that says "please enter setup to recover bios settings. Press F1 to run setup." When I do that, all I get is a black screen.

I tried resetting the CMOS several different ways, including removing the video card, taking out the little battery, and then shorting out those jumper pins. I tried in every order, same result. I also tried taking the HDMI cable out of the video card and plugging into the motherboard. Help would be appreciated.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue