My website is being blocked by malwarebytes

DennisN

My website is being blocked by malwarebytes.  The message from malwarebytes  is a potential trojan.  I have run 2 programs to check for trojans and malware at my site and the checks were clean.   www.prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke.com  Why is this occurring and how do I get it fixed?   

Is my website on a block list and can it be removed ?  From what I have read light traffic to my site could be a cause for malwarebytes saying potential trojan. 

I recently updated my site to a current word press theme. 

Thank you.   

• Staff
1 hour ago, DennisN said:

My website is being blocked by malwarebytes.  The message from malwarebytes  is a potential trojan.  I have run 2 programs to check for trojans and malware at my site and the checks were clean.   www.prevent-alzheimers-autism-stroke.com  Why is this occurring and how do I get it fixed?   

Is my website on a block list and can it be removed ?  From what I have read light traffic to my site could be a cause for malwarebytes saying potential trojan. 

Thank you.   

Hello-

Your domain is on an IP with loads of sketchy actors.

See here: VirusTotal

We'll look into granting an exclusion for your domain.

• Staff
1 hour ago, DennisN said:

Thank you.   

After doing some more research we suggest that you perhaps find another host that can provide a more secure, safe IP range, that range is just too dangerous for us to grant an exclusion for your domain on it.

• TeMerc locked this topic