False Postive report

ThePlaneGuy787

Hello, I have got a block on a website for a possible trojan, I have downloaded this before prior to getting malwarebytes and I dont think it has a trojan or anything dodgy like that. Either way If you could please check that would be great. I should also add that I am trying to access the website to download a product I have paid for. The site I purchased this from I know 100% is fine, its a commonly used website.

IP:
Domian:
fsuipc.simflight.com

• Staff
15 minutes ago, ThePlaneGuy787 said:

Hello, I have got a block on a website for a possible trojan, I have downloaded this before prior to getting malwarebytes and I dont think it has a trojan or anything dodgy like that. Either way If you could please check that would be great. I should also add that I am trying to access the website to download a product I have paid for. The site I purchased this from I know 100% is fine, its a commonly used website.

IP:
Domian:
fsuipc.simflight.com

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've disabled the block in our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic