How do I?

A few years ago I had some problem with my used computer.  They took the computer back to the shop to fix whatever it was and strongly advised me to buy MalwareBytes and remove all other antivirus, etc. programs, so I did that. The subscription ran out so I purchased another on Amazon. It was not cheap. Now when I try to log in to the account to add my phone, I cannot. At first it appeared that the account, though not purchased from the unknown computer repair place, I don't remember the name but maybe the nearby burg, but I could not log in with those credintials and clearned out the email in there and added mine. Now I can't log in at all thought the program seems to be working fine but only on my desktop.

How do I get this fixed? Is there anyway to talk to a real Malwarebytes techie?

Thank you,

Bobby Holmes

rMalwarebytespurchase.PNG

5 minutes ago, Bobbyhs said:

How do I get this fixed? Is there anyway to talk to a real Malwarebytes techie?

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated ticket number.

Does this help activating your phone. Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Android device