-Website Data-
Category: Trojan
Domain: home.mycal.net
IP Address: 76.103.120.41
Port: 1025
Type: Outbound
File:

(end)

so you block *.domain for anything at that domain?      The file is actually legit since its whitehat archive, but I understand why you would block it.    So how do we lookup why you blocked it without having to post here?  Virus total does not show anything on the raw domains, is there a trick to get them to report on the whole domain?

Do not think there is anything at home.mycal.net which is a completely different server.  

• Staff
4 hours ago, mikeur said:

so you block *.domain for anything at that domain?      The file is actually legit since its whitehat archive, but I understand why you would block it.    So how do we lookup why you blocked it without having to post here?  Virus total does not show anything on the raw domains, is there a trick to get them to report on the whole domain?

Do not think there is anything at home.mycal.net which is a completely different server.  

I believe you need to have an account on VirusTotal to see any full URL paths that were submitted to its site. In this case, they could be found from this URL: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/domain/www.mycal.net/relations

Here's a screenshot:

image.png.bcabcd940893c8ce0ef4df175385d917.png

After learning that https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/26940720a6b63f45e5f8b26c25ab8e4b0f5daebf21a044ce06b168417aa9bdf7/detection is a false positive, I'm going to unblock the domain in question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As far as your other question, sometimes users submit the domains for blocking here: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/155-newest-ip-or-url-threats/

Hope this helps. Have a good weekend