Impossible to cancel and deactivate

Re: Ticket 3497860 - Cancelation of Subscription and auto-renewal.   I sent an email to Malwarebytes on June 2 to cancel my premium subscription.  I nevertheless was charged for the subscription, even after canceling it online.  It reactivates every 24 hours.  Getting in touch with anyone at this company is virtually impossible.  I received an email on June 26, telling me that I had been approved for a refund of $43.54 and that it would be forthcoming in 7 business days.  It is well beyond those seven business days and the refund has not been submitted to my checking account.  Moreover, every time I go onto the site, I see that the license has been activated on my computer even though I uninstalled the app.  If I get no satisfaction from this company, I will institute other governmental proceedings.  I no longer want this program and would like to deactivate my account and anything else associated with malwarebytes.  It is one of the worst online companies.  To have no way to speak to someone other than by email, which is pretty sketchy as the answers to one's emails are not always forthcoming, is pretty disheartening.  I will encourage everyone I know to avoid this company at all costs.

Does anyone know how to get a response from these people?  I want my refund and then I want to get as far away from them as possible.  I cannot even deactivate my account.  It lasts for only 24 hours and then has to be activated again.  It is the crazies system I've ever come across.  

• Staff

Dierdra,

I do not see anything in our support system from you on June 2. To what address did you send this e-mail? The oldest message from you in our system from you is from June 21.

I also see that a message was sent to you yesterday explaining that the reason the refund couldn't be processed is that you opened a dispute with your payment provider. This is something outside our control. I see that you have also responded to that message, so I would encourage you to continue working with support.

36 minutes ago, treed said:

Dierdra,

I do not see anything in our support system from you on June 2. To what address did you send this e-mail? The oldest message from you in our system from you is from June 21.

I also see that a message was sent to you yesterday explaining that the reason the refund couldn't be processed is that you opened a dispute with your payment provider. This is something outside our control. I see that you have also responded to that message, so I would encourage you to continue working with support.

I sent the original to the wrong email address, but corrected that a few days later.  I am in contact with the seller and payment provider to clear this up.  I think I went overkill when filing a dispute, because I filed with Paypal and at first Malwarebytes, and then realized that I should have filed with 2co.com.  It has been a nightmare trying to figure out who does what.  Malwarebytes is just terrible as far as that is concerned.  In any event, thank you for your swift response.   I'll take it again from here.  I am a retired judge and am not afraid of a dispute though I love resolutions better :  )