Email for reporting false positives

randomssss
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

I am sorry but I do not want to register here with my real name or disclose my private client information on a public place. 

Please provide an email so we can properly treat this matter.

You are hurting small businesses with your blocking policies. My client is considering to sue you for the damage too. 

Thanks

UP

I found out about the existence of malwarebytes products and malwarebytes only today. I realized that malwarebytes considers yourself as very special, otherwise why, in order to report errors in the operation of its programs, we need to register and transmit false positive data in clear form. Perhaps Symantec, ESET, and McAfee should rethink their anonymous and unregistered reporting of false positives based on MB experience. But I think they are in their mind not to do this ...

I really hope that malwarebytes will stop hurting small businesses by requiring you to publish information about software bugs publicly, and create either an email address or a separate form to privately transmit this sensitive information.

22 hours ago, randomssss said:

I am sorry but I do not want to register here with my real name or disclose my private client information on a public place. 

Please provide an email so we can properly treat this matter.

You are hurting small businesses with your blocking policies. My client is considering to sue you for the damage too. 

Thanks