Domain “telescape.live”

Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

I’m getting reports from users that my domain “telescape.live” is being blocked by Malewarebytes saying it may contain “scam activity”. It definitely doesn’t and never has (I registered the domain new, it didn’t have previous owners)

Anyway this can be removed? It’s a little upsetting to be accused of “scam activity”!

thanks!

19 minutes ago, TomBuzzshot said:

I’m getting reports from users that my domain “telescape.live” is being blocked by Malewarebytes saying it may contain “scam activity”.

I am not seeing a block by any Malwarebytes product. Could you get a log or screenshot showing the block.

• Staff
  • Solution

Don't worry. I have whitelisted the site.  Browser Guard has features in it designed to detect tech support scams, hijacks, and "what you see isn't what you get" stuff.  This one means two or more user alerts occurred within 5 seconds.  Give it 15-30 minutes and it should be fine.

• gonzo locked this topic