Installation repeatedly fails

Hi. I regret to read of added trouble.

Kindly just get a new report for me.

use the same support tool mb-support-1.8.4.896     ( no new download needed).

Start the tool.   Do a RIGHT-click on mb-support-1.8.4.896  and select Run as Administrator  & reply YES to allow to proceed

click Advanced > Gather Logs

Upload an archive once it is done. Attach the mbst-grab-results.zip from the Desktop.

NOTES:  The Malwarebytes is working, which is a good thing.   That is the main goal of this whole case.

The false tagging of FRST is a shame,  but not a show stopper.   As to ESET, I am unsure whther it started and finished ?   Please advise about that

While I do beleive your intent was to honestly help me, the steps you had me do caused more problems then it fixed. A greater majority of the problems where cured by doing a System Restore but there are still a handful of minor headaches that need to be fixed such as not being able to preview .txt files in the preview window. 

I found the problem on my own, the hiberfil.sys file somehow became corrupt. By simply deleting the file then letting Windows create a new one cured the problem. A simple fix that if I had known would have saved me days of work.

You can proceed with cleanup of tools we used.   If there are any still left.

To remove the FRST tool & its work files, do this. Go to your Desktop folder. Do a RIGHT-click on FRSTENGLISH.exe & select RENAME & then change it to UNINSTALL.exe.
Then run that ( double click on it) to begin the cleanup process.

Delete mbst-grab-results.zip   ( if present)

Delete mb-support-1.8.4.896.exe   on Desktop   ( if present)
Delete FSS.exe    ( if present)
Delete esetonlinescanner.exe   ( if present)

Any other download file I had you download, you may delete. 

The original issue which started thi whole case was the repeated failures on installation of Malwarebytes for Windows.
By Sunday night, your pc had a working installation of the program.
Any issue of a messed up Windows system hibernation file is entirely unrelated.

Stay safe.  Be well.

Sincerely.