trojan found

DebH

I keep getting these notices that I have have a trojan. I've run my antivirus & I'm running Malwarebytes right now. It's been running for days with no discoveries. I also cannot get into any of the programs other than running a complete scan because it doesn't accept my password, (the same password I use to get in here). I just now got another notice I'll be locked out of my computer because I subscribe to a dangerous page. Please help.

spam.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Its a fake notification and is a type of Tech Support scam.  This is not malware.

Malwarebytes has created new Browser Add-Ons called Malwarebytes Browser Guard for Chrome and Firefox to mitigate FakeAlerts and other frauds.

Browser Add-On references:   Malwarebytes Browser Guard
Malwarebytes Browser Guard Extension for Chrome
Malwarebytes Browser Guard Extension for Firefox

Reference:                                     
US FBI PSA - Tech Support Fraud
US FTC Consumer Information -  Tech Support Scams
US FTC - Tech Support Operators Agree to Settle Charges by FTC and the State of Ohio
US FTC - FTC and Federal, State and International Partners Announce Major Crackdown on Tech Support Scams
Malwarebytes' Blog - Search on - "tech support scams"
Malwarebytes' Blog - "Tech support scams: help and resource page"

I found 2 different places where I could block them. And so far, I haven't gotten anymore notices. Fingers crossed! Thanks!

But can you help me figure out why I can't get into anything her except "About"? It won't accept my password, it says it's wrong.

Untitled.jpg.bce0eea4a95e2bd56fea0353449cb82d.jpg