Ethereum Miner/Possible Rat (Remote Access Trogan)

• Root Admin

Thank you for the logs and information @Nicholas0009

Acronis thinks everything is okay. Looks like it is/was just a temporary issue.

I'm not seeing any signs of any type of infection or unwanted software.

Are you experiencing any specific issue at this point in time?

Just now, AdvancedSetup said:

Thank you for the logs and information @Nicholas0009

Acronis thinks everything is okay. Looks like it is/was just a temporary issue.

I'm not seeing any signs of any type of infection or unwanted software.

Are you experiencing any specific issue at this point in time?

No, I am not experiencing any type of issue I mainly made this 1 to make sure that my pc is safe as after I fac reset after I got the infection from running the program it came back. Then I was told by a friend to format my drives and reset which I did so I just wanted to make sure it was gone. Also possibly a malware researcher to take that malware and expose what it does and how to get rid of it, or add it to Malwarebytes as a detection since I have seen posts about that same folder C:\ProgramData\MM(the rest of the letters).

• Root Admin

It's up to you, but I'd recommend that you install it. But let me have you run the following first before  you do that.

SecurityCheck by glax24              

I would like you to run a tool named SecurityCheck to inquire about the current-security-update status of some applications.

• Download SecurityCheck by glax24 from here  https://tools.safezone.cc/glax24/SecurityCheck/SecurityCheck.exe
  • and save the tool on the desktop.
  • If Windows's  SmartScreen block that with a message-window, then
  • Click on the MORE INFO spot and over-ride that and allow it to proceed.
  • This tool is safe.   Smartscreen is overly sensitive.
  • Right-click  with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe  and select "Run as administrator"   and reply YES to allow to run & go forward
  • Wait for the scan to finish. It will open in a text file named SecurityType.txt. Close the file.  Attach it with your next reply.
  • You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you