Advanced System Optimizer

beavis4ever

Working on a customers PC here. He has apparently paid for a license to this software. I believe it may be from they same company that has Advanced Registry Optimizer but not positive. Anyway, I have 2 entries for it in my scanlog as Backdoor.bot. It seems odd because there were not any other instances of that infection found on this PC.

Here is the log from /developer scan. I had an error 23 at the beginning of the scan.

mbam_log_2009_10_12__14_15_38_.txt

Working on a customers PC here. He has apparently paid for a license to this software. I believe it may be from they same company that has Advanced Registry Optimizer but not positive. Anyway, I have 2 entries for it in my scanlog as Backdoor.bot. It seems odd because there were not any other instances of that infection found on this PC.

Here is the log from /developer scan. I had an error 23 at the beginning of the scan.

Fixed in the next update .

Fixed in the next update .

Thanks! I know it's hard to tell what's legit and what isn't anymore just by the name. Lots of Fake Alert programs going around with similar type names. Nothing looks bad about it other than running at startup. It's not something I would use on my PC. If it was a trial or free program, I would have just uninstalled it.