New phone doing very suspicious things after data transfer

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S 21+ and transferred the data from a Galaxy 8+ at the Sprint store. The phone repeatedly has the ringer volume turned down on its own. I have confirmed that some voice mail messages have been tampered with.  Parts of the messages have obviously been  removed and replaced with noise that wasn't in the original message. Some of the aps have been messed with, for example Sirius XM.  Some album covers appear to have been altered and the song title doesn't match what is being played. While wearing headphones an unknown song , not selected by me, started playing on its own and stopped when I clicked on Sirius XM. Icons in the notification area switch places a lot even when there are no notifications. I assume all this must mean malware even though Malwarebytes and Kaspersky find nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 17:04, aboynamedsue said:

Lamento llegar tan tarde con esta respuesta, pero no me notificaron por correo electrónico. Gracias por las sugerencias.

I have the same phone, what you have to do is restart your phone and reinstall all those apps.