Network failure ver 1.4.5

When I report an added number I get the message below:

Network failure, please try again later and the Ok button appears. I hit Ok and the number is added to the report list and then it says that the number is a Known Scammer. 

Can anyone explain please because I didn’t have this issue until I updated from the Apple App Store to 1.4.5. 

Everything else works just fine. 

• Staff

Have you installed anything recently that might interfere with network connectivity, like a VPN with some kind of blocking capabilities? What happens if you remove that number from the reported numbers list and then try submitting it again?

Posted (edited)

@treed I sent you a PM with extra information that hopefully will help. Post back here when you have time please. 🙏

I tried removing the number and adding it back into report again and got the same message. 

Edited by Hardhead
Added last sentence

Posted (edited)

@treed, I disabled my VPN on my network and was able to report without any issues. 

@treed, I think I found the problem. I disabled block ads and trackers on my VPN and I was also able to report without any issues on my network. 

Edited by Hardhead
Add last sentence

• 2 weeks later...