Weird website

Go to solution Solved by kevinf80,

Hello. First a bit of background on my problem. I was playing agar.io, you probs know what that is, and i got a lot of bots that seemed to originate from one website. This site was agarbot.ovh . I went to see on that site why all the bots came from there, and it immediately showed my ip. I backed out of the site, and it seemed like everything was fine, until one min later, where i was asked to solve a captcha by google because i had sent a lot of requests. I immediately scanned my pc, but neither malwarebytes premium, nor browserguard defended me against that site. The captcha could be just a coincidence, but i am afraid it was not. Could someone check the site to see whether there is any malware, and if yes, block it? I did not download anything, i  just left the moment i saw it had my ip. 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/domain/agarbot.ovh/relations

11 hours ago, kevinf80 said:

Hello Nicolas6 and welcome to Malwarebytes,

The website you ask about does not seem to be malicious, have a read at the following link:

https://www.urlvoid.com/scan/agarbot.ovh/

Any other issues or concerns..?

Thank you,

Kevin.

Thank you Kevin. I don't have any more issues. I just freaked out because i've never before been asked to do a captcha because i sent too many request. It kind of freaked me out, because i'm not that much into tech, and i thought my IP was hijacked. Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello Nicolas

Why are you using 2 accounts @Nicolas6 @Nicolas2 - the forums has a policy of only allowing one account.

Please choose which account you'd like to use and we'll either merge your accounts into one or remove the other.

Thank you

Ok, you can use the account i'm posting from now as my main. I made thé Nicolas6, tegen forfait thé password, then made nicolas2, and then i Rememberd first password. Now i use 6 as my chromebook account, and 2 as my phone/pc account. I cannt always Acces both.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you