Bladabindi // Emby : False Positive?

bd108

1. Scan comes in today with 4 positives which I quarantine.

2. To be extra safe I restored system to 9 days ago to "flush" anything unwanted.

3. Malwarebytes scan run again though on an essentially a 9 day old restore which also came up with same 4 positives, which I quarantined. (why didn't it catch this 9 days ago if it's legit?)

4. Restart went ok but user login froze system with all sorts of weird colorful squares on screen, shortly following a prompt that Emby server was being blocked and needed to be allowed internet access (not a normal prompt for my system)

5. System restored again to same 9 day old image, ran Webroot Premium which came up with nothing. Ran Malwarebytes, got warning of 4 positives again (log attached) but ignored quarantine because it was obviously freezing my system.

Does this qualify as a false positive? I can't run my computer if I quarantine the items. It seems Emby related, is my best guess? Any help or thoughts appreciated.

verify.txt