Problem with download

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem. I can't seem to download the program called BonziBuddy. I have no idea why. It helped me a lot during the days of windows 95 en 97. It is being blocked by windows defender aswell? Can anyone help me?

Hello @Nicolas6:

Please help us to help you better.

1. Between BBS Code tags, please reveal the URL for the source of the download. Example:
    URL in question
  2. Through the use of a snapshot please reveal the error message(s) you observe.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, 1PW said:

Hello @Nicolas6:

Please help us to help you better.

1. Between BBS Code tags, please reveal the URL for the source of the download. Example:

URL in question
  2. Through the use of a snapshot please reveal the error message(s) you observe.

Thank you.

NVM it worked, it just said it could be dangerous. 

21 minutes ago, Nicolas6 said:

It helped me a lot during the days of windows 95 en 97.

It is junk adware.

BonziBuddy is an infamous adware software, which exhibits spyware traits. Despite being shut down in 2004, third parties may be misusing its name for malware and distribute it via fake websites these days

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

It is junk adware.

BonziBuddy is an infamous adware software, which exhibits spyware traits. Despite being shut down in 2004, third parties may be misusing its name for malware and distribute it via fake websites these days

Seriously? I didn't know this. It was my favorite program back then. I also liked his jokes :)