Jump to content

False Positive Blocking


MBU
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I previously requested a removal of a false positive blocking, you replied saying that this website no longer qualifies for blocking and so you removed it, after some hours I tested it and everything was working perfect... but now that I entered once again, the block appears again... it seems there was a problem with your database synchronization or something... can you please fix this?

The original thread is here: 


Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

I just verified that your site is accessible.  Because you posted a block as it is shown in Browser Guard, it is very possible that you are being affected by browser cache.  Please dump the cache and try again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, this is really weird... It is working in Incognito only, BUT I'm pretty sure I've cleared everything... I started with specific cookies of the site + a hard reload, didn't work, so then I deleted all cookies + hard reload.. same, finally I selected everything to delete from All time (Cookies data, cache, history, etc), every single checkbox, same issue...

I even tried with a different browser which wasn't even having the extension, I uninstalled a reinstalled and did the same thing, reproducing the same issue, works in Incognito only (of course I gave Incognito permissions to the extension), I have a technical background and this for real.. seems very weird to me... I never had experienced an issue like this before...

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

Thank you for this.  It appears that a block was placed on this part of the site Friday morning.  I have alerted the team responsible for this block category, and they will wither unblock it or (hopefully) tell you what would be required for it to be unblocked.  We are not alone in our assessment however.  Please refer to:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/900ce201ae2c88b729f86948f535c600693c8bcfb993385bb9ce805aa7c88ee6/detection

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/my.nativeforms.com

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff

Hello,

There's a few offending URLs here that are getting flagged for phishing. Here's an example:

 

image.thumb.png.d820ca344e68560034f41f2812fb0ea3.png

More examples below which you should investigate:

http://my.nativeforms.com/4RWSj1jZmYndMVkZQ1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/AMG10dJ1jZmMWQoVESI1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/AXe2QFeI1jZmoFO5QEeX1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/Cp0NQ1jZmclb09WV31D
http://my.nativeforms.com/Cp0NQ1jZmclb09WV31Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/Ezdih2Zu1jZmIzQHFEWu1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/gRNV3Sr1jZm0keU5UdX1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/glUYdGVk1jZmskMXRVa01Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/wgTZp1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/4RWSj1jZmYndMVkZQ1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/AMG10dJ1jZmMWQoVESI1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Ab6lFMs1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Cp0NQ1jZmclb09WV31Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Ezdih2Zu1jZmIzQHFEWu1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/KVUeC1jZmkjY24meM1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/KdVOa1jZmEDW0FDcF1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/LljYt1jZmQXQKVTcT1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/MUa012ba1jZmMkToZlQy1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/MkWyYFd50jZmcmY0FWej1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Q1YBBjSW1jZmITM0Nma20Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/QMzAzYS1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/QYsBVSy0jZmIzQHFEWu1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/ZFjc41jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/gRNV3Sr1jZm0keU5UdX1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/gSSBXQ30jZmIWQoRFSn1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/glUYdGVk1jZmskMXRVa01Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/iNnRR1jZmglVv1UdT1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/k1dQh0RD1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/kFbB50cM1jZm0WeVt2TC1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/oFXdu1jZmIXU0YUdR1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/wgTZp1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/ylVZs1jZmcme48mYt1Db

Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, thisisu said:

Hello,

There's a few offending URLs here that are getting flagged for phishing. Here's an example:

 

image.thumb.png.d820ca344e68560034f41f2812fb0ea3.png

More examples below which you should investigate:


http://my.nativeforms.com/4RWSj1jZmYndMVkZQ1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/AMG10dJ1jZmMWQoVESI1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/AXe2QFeI1jZmoFO5QEeX1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/Cp0NQ1jZmclb09WV31D
http://my.nativeforms.com/Cp0NQ1jZmclb09WV31Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/Ezdih2Zu1jZmIzQHFEWu1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/gRNV3Sr1jZm0keU5UdX1Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/glUYdGVk1jZmskMXRVa01Db
http://my.nativeforms.com/wgTZp1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/4RWSj1jZmYndMVkZQ1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/AMG10dJ1jZmMWQoVESI1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Ab6lFMs1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Cp0NQ1jZmclb09WV31Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Ezdih2Zu1jZmIzQHFEWu1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/KVUeC1jZmkjY24meM1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/KdVOa1jZmEDW0FDcF1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/LljYt1jZmQXQKVTcT1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/MUa012ba1jZmMkToZlQy1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/MkWyYFd50jZmcmY0FWej1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/Q1YBBjSW1jZmITM0Nma20Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/QMzAzYS1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/QYsBVSy0jZmIzQHFEWu1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/ZFjc41jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/gRNV3Sr1jZm0keU5UdX1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/gSSBXQ30jZmIWQoRFSn1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/glUYdGVk1jZmskMXRVa01Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/iNnRR1jZmglVv1UdT1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/k1dQh0RD1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/kFbB50cM1jZm0WeVt2TC1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/oFXdu1jZmIXU0YUdR1Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/wgTZp1jZmkzM2RGV50Db
https://my.nativeforms.com/ylVZs1jZmcme48mYt1Db

Regards

That's sad to know... However, in any case not because these persons are doing this, the rest of us should be penalized... Specially when we paid to use this platform and is crucial for our business to have it working without any problem...

Plus in my case I also have a client who paid for this platform as well, and I already created 6 complex forms for her business with NativeForms.

So I think all these urls should be passed to the developer for him to flag those and/or suspend the accounts, instead of penalizing all of us just because a few doing this...

I can pass this list to him, but please, don't penalize the rest of us who also bought this tool, I need my forms working for any user without issues...

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, MBU said:

So I think all these urls should be passed to the developer for him to flag those and/or suspend the accounts

Oh, so this not your site. Then please inform the native forms company. hello@nativeforms.com

It is their responsibility to police their own platform to catch these and disable those bad accounts. Imagine how many bad forms get out in the 14 day trial they offer.✓ No credit card required

 

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Oh, so this not your site. Then please inform the native forms company. hello@nativeforms.com

 

I've talked with the developer before, he was aware of this issue and I let him know about the blocking removal, he doesn't know that there're a few urls doing phishing, he's only one person behind this platform and has said that after the LTD launch there're a lot of feature requests he's working on, so it has been very busy with all those.

Again, I don't need to contact him through that email since I already have a thread conversation with him in the Intercom widget.

From my side I need this block to be removed, he got very happy when I told him back before that it wasn't going to be blocked anymore, but suddenly the block started to appear once again...

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MBU said:

From my side I need this block to be removed

You can add an exclusion for the site.2021-06-12_15h30_26.png.22795ef2fc89d004dc8106b2695dc83a.png

7 minutes ago, MBU said:

Again, I don't need to contact him through that email since I already have a thread conversation with him in the Intercom widget.

Good to know.

 

2021-06-12_15h34_18.png

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You can add an exclusion for the site.2021-06-12_15h30_26.png.22795ef2fc89d004dc8106b2695dc83a.png

Good to know.

2021-06-12_15h32_02.png

Seems you're not understanding me well enough, I don't even use the MalwareBytes extension, I need my forms and the ones from my client to work for any user that includes any user having MalwareBytes, that's why I installed the extension to reproduce the issue some others were having, it is not about me, it is about all the users that impacts this and can't access my forms nor the ones from my client, and even worst, showing a block that make others thing my forms and the ones from my client are malicious...

I'm also a developer, so in any case I don't tend to focus on me isolated case (refering to those approaches on whitelisting...where nothing gets solved), but on approachings that don't impact my users/visitors/leads, same case for my client involved here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MBU said:

I'm also a developer, so in any case I don't tend to focus on me isolated case (refering to those approaches on whitelisting...where nothing gets solved), but on approachings that don't impact my users/visitors/leads, same case for my client involved here.

When Native Forms deletes the offending forms and Malwarebytes is informed the job is done, I am sure the block will be removed at least till "next time"

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

When Native Forms deletes the offending forms and Malwarebytes is informed the job is done, I am sure the block will be removed at least till "next time"

So I will pass all these links to the developer for him to take some action on this, Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MBU said:

So I will pass all these links to the developer for him to take some action on this, Thanks.

Being solo, I can understand the difficulty. Platforms like this are being victimized by scammers daily. Google forms, Microsoft ect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Porthos said:

Being solo, I can understand the difficulty. Platforms like this are being victimized by scammers daily. Google forms, Microsoft ect.

Exactly, and I can also understand how much difficulties he currently has, after his first LTD launch the LTD market (which is usually very demanding) had provided a lot of feedback and features requests that he takes in consideration, so he has said that he is full of work right now,

I just wish this blocking removal process could be done more quickly-easily since it is also affecting me and my client, plus also we have already invested on this platform and have created crucial forms for our business, so of course, passing through this situation doesn't feels well at all.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, MBU said:

I just wish this blocking removal process could be done more quickly-easily

Just checked the first 2 in the list provided and they are still active. Some of the "time factor" in upon Native Forms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Just checked the first 2 in the list provided and they are still active. Some of the "time factor" in upon Native Forms.

This also was because I wasn't able to report it at that exact moment (life stuff), but I already contacted him, now I'm just waiting for him to see my messages and receive an answer back. I'll let you know..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Staff
5 hours ago, MBU said:

That's sad to know... However, in any case not because these persons are doing this, the rest of us should be penalized... Specially when we paid to use this platform and is crucial for our business to have it working without any problem...

Plus in my case I also have a client who paid for this platform as well, and I already created 6 complex forms for her business with NativeForms.

So I think all these urls should be passed to the developer for him to flag those and/or suspend the accounts, instead of penalizing all of us just because a few doing this...

I can pass this list to him, but please, don't penalize the rest of us who also bought this tool, I need my forms working for any user without issues...

Hello,

I've unblocked the domain in Malwarebytes and will recommend that will block only the offending forms via our BrowserGuard product instead from now on. I hope this helps :)

Regards

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.