Dropping of Activation from one or more of my licenses

Every time I get a threat report, you always tell me I have 1 license available. I have used all that I have purchased. I have activated all my devices yet one is always managed to be lost. It's usually my phone, but you surprised me today by losing my tablet. What has to be done to insure my licenses are not lost and all my devices are protected?

• Staff

Greetings,

You should be able to manage your licenses and devices through the Malwarebytes My Account portal at My.Malwarebytes.com.  Further details may be found in this support article.

That said, if the number of devices and active devices are not functioning consistently I would recommend contacting Malwarebytes Support directly to investigate and hopefully resolve the issue.  To do so, please create a support ticket via the web form on this page.

If there is anything else we might assist with please let us know.

Thanks

• Root Admin

Once you fill out the form, you should get a reply email that lists your ticket number. You then simply correspond back and forth with Support and they will assist you.

Fill out the form here:  https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Here are the articles on setting up and managing your licenses on your own so you don't have to contact Support to do it for you.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002458094-My-Account

Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you @dfsmetsfan

• Like 1