Please i need an answer to my ticket

Hello. I opened a ticket number and have not heard back from support although i sent them an update on the ticket. Can you please help me with a rush on the ticket number 3478080. Thanks in advance for your valuable support.

PS: I never had any delays in solving my requests before.

• Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum.

If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following:

Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options

This feature is designed for the following reasons:

• For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance
  • For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes
  • For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own

How to use the Advanced Options:

Spoiler
  1. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  3. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  4. Navigate to the Advanced tab
  5. The Advanced menu page contains four categories:
    • Gather Logs: Collects troubleshooting information from the computer. As part of this process, Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) is run to perform a complete diagnosis. The information is saved to a file on the Desktop named mbst-grab-results.zip and can be added as an email attachment or uploaded to a forum post to assist with troubleshooting the issue at hand.
    • Clean: Performs an automated uninstallation of all Malwarebytes products installed to the computer and prompts to install the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows afterwards. The Premium license key is backed up and reinstated. All user configurations and other data are removed. This process requires a reboot.
    •  Repair System: Includes various system-related repairs in case a Windows service is not functioning correctly that Malwarebytes for Windows is dependent on. It is not recommended to use any Repair System options unless instructed by a Malwarebytes Support agent.
    • Anonymously help the community by providing usage and threat statistics: Unchecking this option will prevent Malwarebytes Support Tool from sending anonymous telemetry data on usage of the program.
  6. To provide logs for review click the Gather Logs button
  7. Upon completion, click OK
  8. A file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop
  9. Please attach the file in your next reply.
  10. To uninstall all Malwarebytes Products, click the Clean button.
  11. Click the Yes button to proceed. 
  12. Save all your work and click OK when you are ready to reboot.
  13. After the reboot, you will have the option to re-install the latest version of Malwarebytes for Windows.
  14. Select Yes to install Malwarebytes.
  15. Malwarebytes for Windows will open once the installation completes successfully.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Spoiler

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: 

Spoiler

For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: Find my premium license key

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

• Like 1

Just now, Paul_S said:

Transfer the license from one mail to another, meaning one account to a different one. Thanks. I cannot do it that myself, i need the support to do it. It is 2 clicks. 😊

I do not know when you submitted the ticket but it can take 3-7 weekdays to get a response after the automated reply.

• Thanks 1

I submitted the request last week, then Harry L. answered and asked some details which were supplied on Friday and until now no reply. I need someone to update on the matter and solve my request. As a future suggestion: it wouldn't been better that we can move the licenses by ourselves between different accounts? Thanks again  

Just now, Paul_S said:

enable us to do that so that we don't add one more support request to the many.

Then license accounts could be stolen and you would not know until your computer "deactivates" at least this way there is human component to this.

This issue is why I always ask my clients to never use the email provided by the ISP because some will not let you keep it after you cancel service and change providers.

One provider here flips the switch and "poof" email is gone. No warning or questions asked.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AdvancedSetup said:

Well I'm actually off sick, and it's after work hours but I'll try to reach out to the support Agent and verify. 

Please tell them that i don't want my whole account moved but only the license specified in the request. You are too kind as always. My regards for your assistance.