Blocking 212.102.52.87

share3141

This is NOT a request for unblocking!

Lately, as I visit various sites MB pops up and blocks 212.102.52.87. This apparently is owned by a company called DataCamp in the UK.  Why is this site marked as malicious? 

Just curious. It is the only site that pops up regularly.  I don't have a problem with it. 

I have been informed by PIA that this IP is associated with their VPN service. 

Below is their response.

I would prefer to error on the side of caution and if you feel this is a "bad" IP{ address I will not allow it.  

Thank you for contacting PIA Support.

We understand that you are having issues with Malwarebytes blocking PIA IPs. Rest assured that we are here to assist.

Due to two(2) of the protection systems found in Malware Bytes, it may sometimes interfere with the processes our VPN application requires to operate. To resolve this, please follow the below instructions: 

1. Right-click on the Malware Bytes icon in your system tray. 
2. Click on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
3. Click the Settings icon at the top. 
4. Select the Detection and Protection menu on the left-hand side of the window. 
5. Click into the drop-down menu under the heading "PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) detections," and select "Warn User About Detections."
6. Click into the drop-down menu under the heading "PUM (Potentially Unwanted Modification) detections," and select "Warn User About Detections."