Websites Blocked

I manage a Wordpress multisite install and we're having multiple clients report Malwarebytes blocking them from their websites. I also use Malwarebytes and will randomly experience the same thing. Blocked > Fine for 20-30 minutes > Blocked again > Refresh-not blocked anymore.

Last week had a plugin vulnerability that has since been fixed. We've had our hosting provider (WP Engine) run both automated and manual malware scans on the server, no malware detected.

Can you confirm False Positive and advise what can be done next? All of our sites are located at 104.196.166.200. I'll attach some logs from my software.
One client in particular has not been able to access their website for 3 days https://diversified-nj.com/

Thanx for your assistance.

block-one.txt block-two.txt SCI-trojan.txt

• Staff
5 minutes ago, ylb_WebTeam said:

I manage a Wordpress multisite install and we're having multiple clients report Malwarebytes blocking them from their websites. I also use Malwarebytes and will randomly experience the same thing. Blocked > Fine for 20-30 minutes > Blocked again > Refresh-not blocked anymore.

Last week had a plugin vulnerability that has since been fixed. We've had our hosting provider (WP Engine) run both automated and manual malware scans on the server, no malware detected.

Can you confirm False Positive and advise what can be done next? All of our sites are located at 104.196.166.200. I'll attach some logs from my software.
One client in particular has not been able to access their website for 3 days https://diversified-nj.com/

Thanx for your assistance.

block-one.txt 712 B · 1 download block-two.txt 711 B · 1 download SCI-trojan.txt 728 B · 1 download

Hello-

VT shows a series of pdf documents it finds on that domain:

VirusTotal

• Staff
On 5/27/2021 at 11:44 AM, ylb_WebTeam said:

Yes. All those random PDFs have been removed. How long does VT take to update changes like that?

It should update when someone rescans the file in question

Hi, I've removed the block on www.scilights.com. I apologize for the delay.