Please remove false positive detection for our website

GooberRF
Go to solution Solved by JPopovic,

Hi there,

I've been told that a website I own

https://factionfiles.com

is blocked by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as supposedly containing malware activity (trojan). This is a false positive - our site does not and has never hosted malware, nor engaged in malicious activity. Furthermore, this is the second time in the past six months that I've had to go through this false positive reporting process due to our site being incorrectly flagged.

Can you please remove us from your blacklist once again? Over the past few days, several MalwareBytes customers have reported having issues accessing our website as a result of this false detection.

If there's anything we can do or confirm with you to help avoid these issues in the future, please do let me know. This continued false positive flagging is extremely disruptive for our users, and if there is any way for me to help prevent them from running into such problems, I'd like to explore that.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
disabled live hyperlink