Malwarebytes protection layer for web browsers on android

hello all .

problem : a few well-known and trusts ones ad-blockers are no longer able to blocking the YouTube’s ads and this make me unhappy of course .

I currently use ad-blocker from AD-guard company for android OS for mobile . this ad blocker was able to almost to blocking all ads but as of right now this one is no longer able to blocking the pop-ups ads with the default setting in the ad-guard so I had to hover up at their setting page and I have to put a check marks to all available option and now it blocking all YouTube’s ads but I now I have a new problem where the You tube video is no more playable  and thus you’ll sees only black video screen .

a suggestion : to have a brand new level browser protection for the android base users . a new protection layer from Malwarebytes company to fully guarding up the web-browser form any type of the annoying ads .