False Positive on our web-site kerish.org

Hello,
My name is Kirill Dorokhov and I'm representing software developer - Kerish Products.
We are developing system software since 2005.

Your product mistakenly considers our URL - www.kerish.org and all subURLS as malicious.
We always 100% guarantee that our software doesn't make any harmful actions for the user information and doesn't contain any adware modules.
All our products are signed by Digital Signature of Thawte Code Signing.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/7fcb538c47c15cc625ed3a582b5b7a6986bd67f16469b93421a1cd0bbdeaf23c/detection

We asking you about removing false detection.
If you have any questions or additional information, we with pleasure will answer them.
Hope for your assistance.

Example of users messages:
Hello, Malwarebytes blocks kerish.org because of trojan. What is the reason?
-------------
For the past several days I have been blocked from updating KerishDoctor by Malwarebytes Premium. It is blocking www.kerish.org stating  “there is a possible trojan”.
I kept trying to see if the problem was corrected as I have complete faith in the program, which I recommend to all my friends.
Finally I decided to put the website as an ‘exception” in Malwarebytes which is now allowing me to get the updates and ALSO to connect to  your website.
Perhaps you will want to check and see why the false, I presume, trojan error.
Really appreciate your excellent clean interface. Get tired of some of the overly fancy programs I see. Seems like a waste of system resources to me
-------------
WHEN I TRY TO UP DATE USING KERISH DOCTOR, MY VIRUS PROTECTION MALWAREBYTES BLOCKS IT AND SAYS ITS A TROJAN AND IT WAS BLOCKED??
--
Best regards,
Kerish Products General Manager.
dorokhov@kerish.org
www.kerish.org