Hello I have returned with another problem yet again.

hello im getting a new problem it doesnt bother me but i just keep getting this Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH thing in control panel evertime i close out of fortnite ima see if i get it for other games and i already ran a sfc /scannow and it did find some files to fix.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i ended up having to redownload my gpu drivers to fix it with amd tool it has to load into safe mode to use it when i did i noticed i keep getting some random crashes it doesnt say what crashed but my mouse cursor gets stuck and i have to wait till i get the error to get out of it besides that everything is working great. 

• Root Admin

If it crashes, then the computer is busy writing a memory dump so is too busy with that so that the mouse and keyboard feel like they are non responsive. 

The computer is not showing signs of an infection. If you continue to have issues like this then you might want to look at creating a post in our BSOD forum area and see if someone can help you track down the conflict.

I'll go ahead then and close your topic here.

Take care and stay safe out there

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you