"an error has occurred and malwarebytes will not install on your computer"?

• Root Admin

Hello @minaisaac

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

one more hint i dont know if it could help to fix the problem.. i searched around on YouTube it says i should enable driver signature... i did previously disable it once to install a dolby atmos driver " sound driver" but i think i cant reenable it again..after every restart it's still disabled.

what do you think i can do to install the Malwarebytes ?

• Root Admin

Well, I'm not saying you personally did it, but someone has been stealing software for a long time on this computer and it looks like some of it is simply damaging the computer now.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to help someone steal our software either

• C:\Users\Meena.I.T\Downloads\Compressed\MB FULL Setup.exe
  • C:\Users\Meena.I.T\Downloads\Malwarebytes 4.3.0 Tech_update.rar

• 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
  • 0.0.0.0 serius.mwbsys.com
  • 127.0.0.1  telemetry.malwarebytes.com

The logs show that the system is running one or more P2P torrenting programs.

The act of torrenting itself is not illegal. However, downloading and sharing unsanctioned copyrighted material is very much illegal, and there is always a chance of getting caught by the authorities.
Torrenting non-copyrighted material is perfectly fine and is allowed. We have seen an increase in malware being bundled with software downloads over P2P.
Please keep in mind when sharing files that you're increasing the risk that your system might get infected.

The best thing to do is back up your own clean, safe, personal data. Then format the drive and reinstall Windows

Greg Carmack - MVP 2010-2020 -Clean Install Windows 10
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-windows-10/1c426bdf-79b1-4d42-be93-17378d93e587

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information
  • Like 1