Please unblock our website

Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Thanks for the quick response! I've dropped in an image I received from someone. I mean, if it's not blocked anymore that's great too. :) I've heard about it from one other person as well but it was a random user so not as easy to get screenshots etc.

Let me know if you have further questions!

screenshot__8_.thumb.png.74489aba39ba7cfb1eac4205934eeb3e.png

6 minutes ago, JeffStoriii said:

Let me know if you have further questions!

I do not see the block you referenced on any of my 4 browsers. I will move your post to the correct section so it can be further reviewed for you.

Might want to ask users to clear their cache and check for updates.

2021-04-24_17h18_18.png

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I do not see the block you referenced on any of my 4 browsers. I will move your post to the correct section so it can be further reviewed for you.

Might want to ask users to clear their cache and check for updates.

2021-04-24_17h18_18.png

Thanks for the prompt attention! Appreciate the help. We'll inform users if this comes up again.

Have a great weekend!

• Staff

I have suspicions about the nature of the block, but have not spotted it yet.  Please tell me which of the items that appears on your menu has audio content.

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I have suspicions about the nature of the block, but have not spotted it yet.  Please tell me which of the items that appears on your menu has audio content.

Hey there!

Almost EVERYTHING has audio content. We're trying to make a web-based, interactive story creator. So that involves uploading mp3s, mp4s, etc. which are then played in the browser. There's nothing malicious about it (easy for me to say I guess!) but I can see why that might be flagged as suspicious. If you try this, does it get flagged? https://play.storiii.co/C4DWsDUI6

• Staff
  • Solution

That link played without issue.  Every other one did as well. This error is usually caused by audio that launches via autoplay rather than by user request.  That's what I was looking for.  I whitelisted the site.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

That link played without issue.  Every other one did as well. This error is usually caused by audio that launches via autoplay rather than by user request.  That's what I was looking for.  I whitelisted the site.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out! I understand. Yeah, we are trying to do autoplay but realizing it's causing issues in some ways. Thanks for whitelisting us still! Appreciate the help.