Windows Registry Key Detected as Malware

yamaci17

18 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Malware.AI.645954553, C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MARVELS AVENGERS\UNINS000.EXE, No Action By User

I apologise for confusion, but I later disabled "expert system algorythms" and run the scan again to see if it was detected because of it or not. apparently, it got detected again without this option enabled, so that time i quarantined, and then deleted the file from the quarantine list as well. i really apologise for confusion but i'll try to recreate the situation 

4 minutes ago, yamaci17 said:

so that time i quarantined, and then deleted the file from the quarantine list as well.

Always wait at least a couple of weeks before dumping the quarantine. Even it was bad it can not harm you there.

"expert system algorithms" Do not enable that. The default setting is off for a reason.

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Always wait at least a couple of weeks before dumping the quarantine. Even it was bad it can not harm you there.

"expert system algorithms" Do not enable that. The default setting is off for a reason.

Yes, you are right, i enabled it because i want to contribute towards the improvement of Malwarebytes by any means necessary, because it's an excellent product 🤩 i have no problems with false positives as long as they're verified as fps by precious malwarebytes staff