• Staff

Hello @MrCarter 

Could you please provide me with your email address that the license subscription was purchased under?

Also, are you seeing any error messages when you try to use/enable Privacy on your other devices? Or are you having an issue with the activation process? Any screenshots would also be helpful if available. I just want to get a full understanding of what you mean by the application only being available for use by one device at one time so that I can get us going in the right direction.

Thank you!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Hi the email is

The problem is when we have one device with privacy set to on. If you then set another device with the privacy setting to on, it then loses the broadband connection on one of the devices. 

There is no error message. I cannot send a screenshot as I am not near the devices. 

many thanks 

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed email for privacy
  • Staff

Thank you for providing me your email and the additional information.

When you are able to, I will need MBST logs from one of the devices that is loosing connection (assuming these are Windows computers). Please submit by doing the following:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

In addition, can you please provide me the brand of your router/modem? Also, are all of your devices using ethernet, wi-fi, or a mix of both? 

Thanks!

• Staff

Hello @MrCarter

Thank you for providing the logs! After looking up the manufacturer information on your router, I am seeing that this router has a built in VPN and Firewall. Could you please check the configurations on your router and see if these are enabled? If they are, can you please disable them and test our Privacy VPN connection again? Any type of 3rd party VPN/Firewall can cause a conflict with other VPN/Firewall connections.

From the manual, you can check the router configurations by navigating to http://192.168.1.1 in a browser and use admin for the username and admin as the password.

Here is the link to the manual for your series of router - https://www.draytek.co.uk/pdf/QS_Vigor2760_D_V1.0_UK.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues with the above.

Thanks!