Всем добрых суток. Нужна информация.Как работает malwarebytes с  майнинговыми  программами.  

[English Translation from Google Translate - advancedsetup]

Good day everyone. Need some information: How Malwarebytes works with mining programs.

• AdvancedSetup changed the title to Майнинг - Mining programs
  • Root Admin

Hello @GoR

Not exactly sure what you mean by how does it work with mining programs. We attempt to find and remove most minining programs as often they're not installed by the user on purpose. If we do detect one that you do want to use though please add it to the Allow list and it will no longer be detected.

Не совсем уверен, что вы имеете в виду, говоря, как это работает с программами для майнинга. Мы пытаемся найти и удалить большинство программ для майнинга, поскольку часто они не устанавливаются пользователем специально. Если мы обнаружим тот, который вы действительно хотите использовать, добавьте его в список разрешенных, и он больше не будет обнаруживаться.

Спасибо что ответили. Я, почему спрашиваю про взаимоотношения  майнинг  программ и антивирьей. Многие антивири  просто блокируют пороги. У меня стоял  Dr.Web я добавлял в исключения нужные папки файлы, но этот антивирь все равно их блокировал, непонятно , пришлось удалить злодея. Вот и стаю, как тот былинный чувак у камня,  и что выбрать  :- )

11 minutes ago, GoR said:

Спасибо что ответили. Я, почему спрашиваю про взаимоотношения  майнинг  программ и антивирьей. Многие антивири  просто блокируют пороги. У меня стоял  Dr.Web я добавлял в исключения нужные папки файлы, но этот антивирь все равно их блокировал, непонятно , пришлось удалить злодея. Вот и стаю, как тот былинный чувак у камня,  и что выбрать  :- )

Translation

Thanks for answering. Why am I asking about the relationship between mining programs and antivirus. Many antiviruses simply block thresholds. I had Dr.Web installed, I added the necessary files to the exclusions, but this antivirus still blocked them, it is not clear, I had to delete the villain. Here's a flock, like that epic dude by the stone, and what to choose

@GoR I assume you are referring to Bitcoin mining (Crypto currency)?

It would help us if you would translate for us with Google Translate.

Я полагаю, вы имеете в виду майнинг биткойнов (криптовалюту)?

Было бы полезно, если бы вы переводили для нас с помощью Google Translate.

Edited by Porthos

Thanks for answers. Why am I asking about the relationship between mining software and antivirus. Many antiviruses simply block bitcoin mining thresholds. I had Dr.Web installed, the necessary files were added to the exclusions, but this antivirus blocked them anyway.

Thanks for answers. Why am I asking about the relationship between mining 
software and antivirus. Many antiviruses simply block bitcoin mining thresholds. 
I had Dr.Web installed, the necessary files were added to the exclusions, 
but this antivirus blocked them anyway.

• Root Admin

Do you mean that we're blocking Dr. Web or that we're blocking or removing a Mining application you want to run?

Can you show us the protection or scan log from Malwarebytes showing us the removal please.