Please Stop Blocking our website from Refereral Sites

HDCstaff

Hi,

Our website holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk was listed as a scam site on Browser Guard, which has now been removed. However, when we host holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk images on our other websites Browser Guard still alerts that holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk is a scam site. Can you please resolve this so holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk is never listed as a scam site including as a refereal?

Many thanks

Ian

You provided three URLs (one target and two referrers).  I took care of them.

You then provided a list of several more and said they were still being blocked.  I whitelisted that second group and also provided an explanation to you that they were blocked because both the target URL and the referring URLs need to be whitelisted, and there had been no prior mention of the second group of referring URLs.  I then asked you to please use the forum rather than private messages for anything that had not been addressed already.

The first two groups have been addressed via private message.  I also just verified all images are viewable on all pages you have mentioned.  If there are any more, this is the place.