Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, exile360 said:

Thanks for the logs and for testing everyone.

@Genji, please do the following:

 

  1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

 

Thanks

Hello,

Here is the ZIP file.

Cordially.

mbst-grab-results.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Genji said:

I had a crash named "Netio.sys"

If you turn off web protection does it still blue screen?

Please also refer to this support article which lists several known applications which conflict with the Web Protection in Malwarebytes currently, which includes Kaspersky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Porthos said:

If you turn off web protection does it still blue screen?

Please also refer to this support article which lists several known applications which conflict with the Web Protection in Malwarebytes currently, which includes Kaspersky.

Hello,

I can try !

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Staff

There is also a newer version of Malwarebytes available.  Your logs show that you have component version 1.0.1249 installed, however version 1.0.1251 is now available which includes fixes for several BSOD issues.

If you wish to try the beta to see if it fixes the issue, please open Malwarebytes and go to settings by clicking the small gear icon in the upper right, then scroll down to the Beta updates section under the General tab and enable the option to receive beta updates and confirm that you want beta updates when prompted, then scroll back to the top of the General tab and click the Check for updates button.

Once Malwarebytes finished downloading and installing the beta update, restart your system and test to see if the issue is now fixed and let us know how it went.

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, exile360 said:

There is also a newer version of Malwarebytes available.  Your logs show that you have component version 1.0.1249 installed, however version 1.0.1251 is now available which includes fixes for several BSOD issues.

If you wish to try the beta to see if it fixes the issue, please open Malwarebytes and go to settings by clicking the small gear icon in the upper right, then scroll down to the Beta updates section under the General tab and enable the option to receive beta updates and confirm that you want beta updates when prompted, then scroll back to the top of the General tab and click the Check for updates button.

Once Malwarebytes finished downloading and installing the beta update, restart your system and test to see if the issue is now fixed and let us know how it went.

Thanks

Hello,

Witch the "Beta Update", I could activate "Web Protection" or is it not recommended?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Genji said:

Witch the "Beta Update", I could activate "Web Protection" or is it not recommended?

The only way to see if the issue is fixed for you is to turn it on and see. If it blue screens again turn it back off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Staff
4 hours ago, Porthos said:

The only way to see if the issue is fixed for you is to turn it on and see. If it blue screens again turn it back off.

Yes, what Porthos says is correct.  The only way to find out if it is fixed for you is to give it a try.  It is entirely up to you, of course, so if you aren't comfortable doing so, you may simply keep Web Protection off for now.  However, if you are willing to give it a try, it is possible that the beta will fix the issue for you.

If you do decide to give it a try, please do let us know if the BSOD is fixed or not.

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.