Suggestion to help YOU have better sale rate.

luffy

If you feel like your product sell better in the past 25 hours, don't be so surprised. I was the one who posted the deal in 2 popular forums. You know which forums. I also bought 10 licenses for myself.

There are something that I believe you need to add in your product page.

These are the Questions that people keep asking me:

1. You should have a compare side by side between Free version and Paid version.

2. You should have list "How is the resource usage with real-time protection on Malwarebytes?" I know the resource usage is very different in 32bit and 64 bit system.

3. You should have state clearly lifetime updates in purchase page. Some people are worry that if they use the coupon code, they won't get the lifetime updates.

I cannot see see lifetime updates in that page...

However, in their webpage, it says

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

Activating the full version unlocks realtime protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating. For consumers and personal use, it is a one time fee of $24.95. For corporate and business customers, annual licenses are required, please see our Corporate Licensing program.

Does this mean lifetime updates ??

1. You should have a compare side by side between Free version and Paid version.

I think that's an excellent idea :lol: .

2. You should have list "How is the resource usage with real-time protection on Malwarebytes?" I know the resource usage is very different in 32bit and 64 bit system.

While the developers do try to keep its resource usage very very low, I believe it's too variable to put a set number on the page, as it can change each time you update the definitions and it also depends on what else you have running, especially your AV and firewall and how they react to MBAM, but excluding MBAM's files from them usually helps a lot :lol: .

3. You should have state clearly lifetime updates in purchase page. Some people are worry that if they use the coupon code, they won't get the lifetime updates.

Well, I do know that Malwarebytes' doesn't do any sort of subscriptions for home users, no matter what they paid for the software, but making that more clear on the purchase page is probably a good idea.

Well, I do know that Malwarebytes' doesn't do any sort of subscriptions for home users, no matter what they paid for the software, but making that more clear on the purchase page is probably a good idea.

No, we do not do subscriptions for home users.