(Firefox, S10)
Hi, sorry for bothering everyone again but I have a few concerns
I recently went to the site
clinic.meijer.com (posted straight from the Blokada log)
which was the first result on Google and I have noscript installed so I allowed the sites script. It ended up not working and I close the site. I then noticed on Blokada that even minutes after closing the site and even revoking the script priveleges I saw that something was still trying to access the site. Once again the sites tab was completely closed. I then thought I had just went to the site again and forgot about it, so I made sure to block the domain in Blokada and not visit the site, and it once again showed up a few minutes later, this time blocked. I have no Meijer apps installed, and this is for sure the first time I've ever seen the domain in Blokada logs (I survey the log like a hawk). I'm just wondering how the site can access itself even without scripts or human input, cookies? I have MB Premium and it hasnt detected anything, nor has Ublock Origin or Noscript, not even my own Firefox history shown anything since I originally visited the site. It's as if visiting the site affected something on the phone itself, and not the browser.
And to be honest, this might sound pretty pathetic but I'm incredebly anxious and having near panic attacks about this, I've got various anxiety disorder, ocd etc. and online security is a big factor in them.
Any help would be very appreciated

• Staff

Hi @stungy,

Just to be clear, the browser isn't popping up by itself to clinic.meijer.com, it's just showing up in Blokada logs, right?

I would just clear your history and cache within the browser.  In addition, clear the Storage & Cache within the browser's App Info itself:

1. Go to Settings > App Info
  2. Go to your browser app icon in App info list (such as Chrome) and click on it
  3. Once in your browser’s App info, go to Storage & cache
    1. Click Clear Storage
    2. Click Clear cache

Nathan