propertytraders.co.uk, 199.59.242.153

BODIS
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

Hi Dashke,

Thankyou for your reply. As a domain monetization provider, we are partnered with only the largest and most trust worthy advertising partners in the world. The CPC ads we show and as can be seen on PropertyTraders.co.uk are the same ads you see when you perform a search in the most popular search engine, in fact if Malware bytes advertises using CPC advertising, we also serve your ads.

The domains on our platform are typically expired and tens of thousands of new domains are added to our system each day, the majority of these domains are expired, meaning they were previously owned by an individual or business and the previous owners failed to renew the domains. I can only imagine that the false positives detected and otherwise reported come from previous domain usage cases .

I would be happy to provide lists of tens of thousands of other domains if you wish, to help you better understand our business. Scans using VirusTotal etc. also do not highlight any issues.

Would could we change on PropetyTraders.co.uk to become compliant?

Addressing the reports on: https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/199.59.242.153

Of the 9 cases reported this month out of the millions of domains we monetise this month. Let me address a few:

keznews.com, this is reported twice. When you visit this page, you will note that the domain is advertised as for sale.

slkjfdf.net, doesnt resolve

1 report is a false positive, highlighting the block by Malware Bytes

1 lists, visiting samsung.com. They are an advertiser.

1 calling us "another coronavirus infected low life scum."

The rest seem to be people clicking every possible option and submitting these complaints with no evidence given.

We are happy to work with Malware Bytes if you show us examples and we will immediately take action.

Also, as we ourselves don't host the ads (our advertising partners do), there is simply no way we can be responsible for the brute force attacks. @Dashke If you wish I can put you in touch with our developer and dev op team? Then any checks you wish to carry out, you are welcome to do so. How does that sound?