Windows 10 won't boot after MalwareBytes quarantine

Hello anyone who is able to help!

Last evening I was running Malwarebytes in my laptop because problems showed up yesterday. It would restart out of nowhere and continue working for a little bit of time and then restart again.

I did a full scan with AVAST and I found 11 malware items on my system. Many of them Trojans. I tried to put those files into Virus Chest that AVAST offers but it wouldn't work.
That is why I was looking for a different anti-virus system and found MalwareBytes. I downloaded it, run a full scan (rootkits included) and 43 threats appeared. Many of them Trojans again.  After it finished scanning, I chose quarantine option and restarted my laptop as asked.

Unfortunately, after restart it wont boot into Windows or in any of the SAFE modes and it gets stuck in the startup repair loop. I tried to fix the problem using startup repair, however it was unsuccessful.

I have already used Farbar Recovery Scan Tool as it is often asked in may of the forum help posts but I don't know what I should do next. Let me know if I need to upload it here in this forum or send you peronally.

I ask for a help here because I am desperate to make my laptop work again. It has all of my school files and I have many assignments I must do as quickly as possible.

Hoping for a help!

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

• Root Admin

Hello @berts112

Please post back the FRST logs

Then also find and post back the logs from this folder

C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\ScanResults

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks